Sunday, February 05, 2006

Rat Packer


I just returned from a week away on business in Miami. Keeping in line with the belief that I need to pack for 10 extra "what-if" scenarios that never, ever materialize, I packed 6 pairs of high heels, 1 pair of flip-flops, and no sensible shoes at all. I know. I am retarded. Will I learn a lesson from this? Yup, but it will be forgotten before the next trip. That's how I roll, sadly. Gives me a good excuse to lounge around today, trying to get my cankles back to the regular size.

I read this week that Lance and Sheryl broke up. I was devastated! After seeing them together in France (and of course that night we all split a bottle of Chablis together) I was really rooting for them. When I become a famous person (not sure what it will be for, possibly for giving Paris Hilton an image makeover(someone has to) or outing Katie Holmes for faking her TomKat pregnancy) I will have to ensure that I don't let my insane success go to my head ;-)

My second Valentines Day as a newlywed will yet again be spent away from my hubby. I tried to explain to Andrew that if you can't be with the one you love you should love the one you're with. He didn't buy it. I adore him, since he puts up with my ridiculous statements with such patience...or he's figured out how full of BS I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home