Goodbye Normal Jeans
I have reduced the amount of clothing in my closet! I know...who would have thought? I decided to give away the bad and the ugly in favor of replacing them with more "good" (guess that's not a reduction, huh?). I have even decided to depart with a pair of comfy but unflattering jeans that used to make Andrew wince whenever I wore them (which was weekly for a while)....no back pockets, grossly oversized, with "faux" faded patches on the thighs and butt. I knew they were ugly, but I enjoy tormenting him, so it was a toss-up for a while.
It's the end of the day and I lack creativity, so here's a list of things I'd like to say.
1. Congratulations to Nic and Dr. Ho on their new dwellings. When my luck fades and I am crazed and living with my 15 cats in your basement I will be grateful.
2. I got my haircut and added flaming red highlights. Thanks to no one for noticing ;-). Well, except the Divine Mrs. M (you know who you are).
3. Kids: dressing up in baggy jeans and a hooded sweatshirt and calling yourself a "skater" does not constitute a Halloween costume in my opinion. Better luck next year.
4. The word "rupinski" is completely under utilised!
5. Wentworth Miller has replaced Regis Philibin on my top 5 list.

3 Comments:
So blogging, the ancient internet art of putting yourself on display for the entire world, has been reduced to comments on how jeans make Kelly's butt look?
The humanity!
A(nonymous)
I'm not sure what's more upsetting. The fact that Kelly was wearing ugly ass jeans dispite me or the fact that I am apperently less "hunky" than Regis.
Silent Bob, my brother in law, given that Kelly is now taking my fashion advice again perhaps I can offer you some also. You should cleaning out you closet and throw out that robe of yours. No, grown man who's 6 foot 4 should have a robe that's not built for someone that's 5 foot 2. Showing so much leg just makes you look slutty.
I don't see you wearing anything with zippers down the sleeves so I'm not sure congratulations on a fashion revolution are quite on order yet.... although, as I think about it, some people have said zippers on sweaters look like Rupinski, so maybe your reluctance is good fashion judgement. Rupinksi!
Post a Comment
<< Home