Dude looks like a lady...

Anyone who has known me since before my move to Ottawa knows that I haven't always had long hair. In fact, during my university years I doubt a picture can be found where my hair even touches my shoulders. I found myself wondering about this past version of myself - she who looked younger, held her liquor better and didn't start yawning at 9:30pm. So, in a bleak effort to at least look younger than my haggard-looking 28 years, I decided to cut my hair off and see if it made any difference. The good news is that Andrew really likes it...the bad news is that I think it's the same hair cut as Tommy Lee. Not that there's anything wrong with that - I am happy to copy a lesser-known style than when 80% of North American women showed up in 1997 with "the Rachel" hair don't ;-).

1 Comments:
Well of course Andrew will like it - I love it when Kim gets her hair done; it's like having a two-week affair with another women; all the pleasures without the risk, guilt and expense.
Post a Comment
<< Home