Tuesday, July 05, 2005

La Dolce Visa

As a follow on to the long-winded post below, I have to proclaim my undying devotion to our Platinum Avion Visa. The day after our 15 hour trip home it occurred to Andrew and I that we really needed stuff. We didn't have toothbrushes, deodorant, clothes, anything really (except our frikkin laptops which we carried on the plane)...and this wouldn't make for a fun weekend. My lowest point was showering in the morning and having to bum a pair of my mums knickers since I didn't have any. Good times. I a flash of hopeful brilliance I suggested we call Visa to see if we were covered by any sort of insurance, since we paid for the tickets on our card. Indeed!! We each got $500 towards clothing and essentials, which you know I made good use of. Happy to see those extra fees we pay can make a difference in a crunch!

I promise this is as close as I'll get to a blogged product pitch.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Platinum is a girls best friend ;-)

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think there's a certain level of dedication and commitment when I read that you take your laptop and not an extra pair of knickers... although on second thought that might reflect why you took your laptop in the first place... we just won't ask.

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home