Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Cranked my first blog ;-)

Wow - so I guess I am going to become a blogger...but likely only as a short-term communication tool to let people know what's happening on our trip, and to update you with cool stories, like how we ran into Lance and Cheryl at the Tour finale and we split a bottle of Chablis and debated whether Tom and Katie are the real deal. Umm, yeah, I'll use this blog for stuff like that, but mostly for stuff that's really happening on our trip.

I think our vacation is going to be a blast! However, I am worried about the language barriers that await us overseas. Not so much in France (they don't expect much...and my Franglaise is stellar anyway) but in Britain, where they call pants trousers, and sneakers are pumps...and rooms come standard with Trouser Presses, not clothes irons.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't forget the word 'knickers'. brits love their knickers and reference them often in both casual conversation and during business presentations....

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home