On a clear night I can see Uranus
I love coffee. A lot. I once tried to stop drinking coffee (foolishly) and had a headache for 3 weeks. I cannot imagine what the folks at Betty Ford are going thru right now trying to get off harder stuff than a little java addiction.
Andrew doesn't drink coffee, which is likley a good thing, for he is an excitable young man. Coffee might send him into overload and he'll start somersaulting off the furniture...oh wait, he does that now. So yes, hubby + coffee = something unimagineble...but most certainly entertaining.
We are doing a tour on Segways (http://www.segway.com/) in Paris. Holy hell, should I be this far away from free healthcare when I try it? Someone suggested a should wear a helmet and mouthguard when I attempt this (suggested after my graceful demonstration of how to pick up a menu in heels), but clearly that's just the beginning. And how is one supposed to look even mildly cool on these things? Ahhh...but I am in a city where no one knows me, so I suppose it will be OK...unless Lance and Sheryl are still hanging out with us at this point. I have visions of Andrew going full tilt on these things chasing tourists and slapping his leg like he's a cowboy. This will happen, I'm sure...I just need to strategise now for what I am going to say to the tour manager when he revokes our Segway privleges partway into it...

4 Comments:
As the hubby I would like to make a couple comments. For those true coffee lovers Kelly loves instant crystals that taste like coffee. For those gymnastics lovers I'm sure you will join me in my quest to have vaulting an olympic sport (man tights optional).
Yee Ha.
Andrew
From the woman that suggested she wear a helmet and mouthguard ...
For the record, the graceful attempt at picking up a menu was indeed in heels, but also wearing a dress, on a windy day - straddling a roped kind of fence. With us cheering from the sidelines. Intriguing visual for sure.
Hey Cowboy, I hear assless chaps are in ;o)
Giddyup
No, go to Amsterdam and take our Segwaytour there instead! http://glide.cc
if all things go wrong, claim to be from texas.
Post a Comment
<< Home