Picture This




So...the vacation is still over...and I am working on convincing Andrew we need to take a mini-trip to celebrate our one-year matrimonial commitment ceremony...nothing nearly as spectacular, just a long weekend to NYC, or Vegas...we'll see. Really I am just looking for something else to blog about ;-)
I am back at work and rummaging through my inbox, which was clogged with 395 emails...some which were easy to remove, like the ones from a bank I don't belong to asking me for my account info, the penis enlargement offers, the home mortgages, etc. How the *F* do they get my email address? For that matter, how do all these tradeshow sales guys get my email address...asking me if I want to participate in a Home Security show...not Homeland security, which would be plausible, but Homestead...as in locks on doors, and alarms, etc. Do your research people! Ahh, troubled times for the event planner.
Anyway...for those still checking the blog, here are some pictures for ya. I think I grabbed one of Napolean's tomb...that guy is encased in 6 coffins apparently. No wonder they didn't want to bury him - 6 feet under is still probably 3 feet above. Sheeeesh. There's also a picture from the gardens by Buckingham Palace looking towards the London Eye, a picture of me in the Tube (which we were shocked to be the only people in...every other time it was packed), and another race photo, during the final laps on the Champs.

1 Comments:
Great photos, Kelso! Are you going to host a bunch of them on a free page of some kind?
Post a Comment
<< Home