Hello City

Trip so far...we were delayed in Ottawa for a couple of hours due to lightening. It was incredible! The airport, with floor to ceiling glass walls offered the coolest views of what has got to be one of the biggest storms I've ever watched. The flight was uneventful, save for the appalling food we were served (but should I expect better?). Andrew and I are already mastering the Underground, and were to our hotel from Heathrow about 40 minutes after landing. Last night was quite easy going, we ate at a pub I will never return to, and took the tube to Hydes Park to people watch. There is a shocking amount of men here wearing capri pants (sorry, trousers)! I am happy this trend hasn't hit Ottawa with such fervor. The weather is looking great for the next few days...Ottawa temperatures but without the humidity. Fab ;-)
Hope to post more in the next day or so...current time is 2:11am and both Andrew and I are wide awake, but hopeful to get some more sleep before the day begins.

1 Comments:
Glad you made it there safely Belos! Also, quite impressed with the addition of photos in your Blog. For the next Blog photo I would like to see a picture of Andrew wearing Capris! ;-)
Andrea
Post a Comment
<< Home