Quick one today!! More 3-quarter length man-pants everywhere (capris). I am insisting Andrew gets a pair too...it's growing on me ;-)
We're at the Apple store on Oxford street and are heading for lunch. Another hot day. I am noticing that people here are very blatant in their appraisal of what you're wearing...full up and down stare, whereas in Canada we sneak glances when no one is looking.
We took a 'flight' on the London Eye yesterday and a cruise of the Thames. Walked to Trafalgar Sqare, and ate in a much better pub. Andrew is practicing his accent today and I am considering ditching him since he's getting a few strange looks ;-) Found out Wharf is an acronym for Ware Haouse At River Front. Who knew? Later on today we're going to ring the Queen and see if she wants to show us her hat collection (I think I could give her a bit of advice), but if she's predisposed we're likely to hit another pub and maybe go dancing.
And we're off!!

9 Comments:
Say hi to good ol' Liz for me!
/AC
You are too funny! I've logged on - so bring home somehot shots of Lance in action! Digital Adrenaline Corner - Kristy.
why not get some for Lance?
exchange Chablis and Capris
for a few steps of dance
at the tour of paris
Do Capris come with zippers? If so, grab me a pair... if not, then why would Andrew be interested...!
BTW, as someone said - nice photo... and I want to see one of Andrew in his new Capris.
Ello duckie. 'Ow about some bangers and mash?
Andy
You might consider asking the Queen if she would like to do a straight-up swap on her tiara for your tiara. If she balks, you could sweeten the deal with one of your homemade toque and scarf combos. Just a thought.
Hope you're having fun. Look forward to seeing more photos.
Jenn
How funny! Men in capris. If any of them actually do look good in them, don't forget to get his email address for me : )
Hey Kelly and Andrew,
Windsor NS is greatly enjoying your misadventures.
Keem em comin'.
What's a shiney anyway?
Hi, happy to hear that you are having a good time. Is a shiney just below the hem of those short pants?
Post a Comment
<< Home