Wednesday, February 08, 2006

A pose by any other name....


Holy crud! I just watched the opener to the Grammy Awards and was amazed at what great shape Madonna is in (albeit a tad too Nicole Ritchie skinny)! And the moves! In heels! Puts this worn-out 28.5 year old to shame. She's vogue-ing her hiney off...well done, Madge, well done.

I have been ka-razy busy at work lately, simultaneously winding down and back up from events. I am consoling myself tonight with dinner consisting of rare steak, hard cider, and cookie dough. It's working! If I have one problem with my husband being away (aside from missing him) is the checks and balances that living with someone offers. I think my "I dare you to say something" personality needs someone to give me a funny look when a crack open my third beer on a Tuesday night. Not that I do that often...

It was bound to happen...Cowboy Boots are making a comeback. Groooooan, I am as devastated as you are, friend. Who decides this crap anyway, and why do we comply? I for one intend NOT to get a pair (and if I do, must promptly delete this entry). Clearly, Texans run the world. Tsk.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never seen a texan successfully run anything!!

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home