Friday, November 03, 2006

This thing still work?


Well hello there! It's been a long time since I've posted, and I apologise, but also point a finger at the IE7 beta, that didn't allow me to sign into my account. How shocking that there are flaws with a Microsoft application :-)

It is a cold, windy Friday night an I am chillin' with my boys. Andrew is strung out about a B+ at school, and Dexter is dropping toxic gas bombs at random. I swear that dog would giggle if he could...he seems to take pleasure in the gagging noises I am making. One of them should be fine after a Strongbow or Fuzzy Navel, but I don't know how I'll get Andrew to relax.

Andrew's blood pressure has been super high lately. He's been told that in clinical studies men significantly lowered their blood pressure after looking at pictures of womens breasts...sheesh, like I didn't have enough chores at home. Now I have to find him pictures online ;-)

It's gonna be a pretty lame weekend - we're replacing 14 8 foot segments of our fence that toppled last weekend after a crazy windstorm. Good fences make for good neighbors, and Dex is trying his luck with this right now by dumping in their yard. Should be an interesting weekend...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually kind sir perhaps I can stay at your place incase your lovely wife should be sleepy while on her way to bed and decide to lower peoples blood pressure so that they might also have a good night sleep.

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh... sure. I hear high blood pressure while walking to bed is the silent killer. That and refried beans, but blood pressure is a close second. Can't be too careful.

P.S. Stay away from the dreaded "dutch oven". When mixed with the refried beans, it can wipe out entire tribes of pygmies.

Andy

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home