Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Belo bellows


Wow - long time huh? Since I got a dog my evenings seem a little more preoccupied and my blogging has suffered. Dexter is an awesome addition to the house, but a ton of work! At 6 months and close to 60lbs he's a rambunctious bull in a china shop. He's developed a penchant for my best shoes, lottery tickets and depositing a beard full of slobber on my pants just as I am leaving for work. He's also turned the backyard into a dog turd mine field. He's perfect.

We are planning another vacation! We're heading to London for a couple of days and then on to Barcelona. Old Mr. B turns 30, so in order to celebrate the termination of his youth we decided a trip was in order. We discovered that the Segway rental company we did a tour with in Paris has a shop in Barcelona too - so you guessed it - we'll be donning tacky helmets and cruising around the city again! Stay tuned for pictures! I intend to chronicle the frequency of man-capris this year as well...I am curious if this was a passing trend or a European main-stay.

We took a trip home to NS for Canada Day weekend recently and had a blast. Dexter may disagree, since he got some rough lovin' from Lussel the dog, but he's recovered nicely and seems to be coping well....much better than Kirk did when Bear made a lady out of him (I really hope he reads this!). It was awesome to see everyone and play at the Lake...my apologies to everyone I shamed with my amazing Smuggle win! I'd do the same this weekend Nic/Freddie, so don't get any ideas :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

More pictures of Kelly smiling on a Segue, oblivious to her helmet turned 30 degrees to the side! The public demands it!

Andy

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home